Is your garbage disposal jammed? you will know it is by the humming noise! But, don't worry - it is an easy fix.
Watch below as Keith explains how to reset your disposal!
Steps to reset your garbage disposal:
- unplug the disposal
- Try pressing the reset button first and plugging the disposal back in
if That Doesnt Work...
- unplug the disposal again
- grab your Allen wrench
- look underneath the disposal. There will be a hex shaped hole
- Insert the Allen wrench and Turn the wrench a few times
- Plug the disposal back in and try it again
please note that if you have standing water in your sink, that is a plumbing problem not a garbage disposal problem. Call us at 940-761-2040 and we would be happy to fix that for you.
Interested in a yearly plumbing maintenance checklist? Click here!